Sunday 29 January 2012

Breakfast of Champions

Someone asked what we are eating for breakfast, so here is what I'm using to make breakfast for Mrs Grant and I on the tour bus:



According to scientific research I'm told Goji Berries are extremely high in antioxidants, and my dentist recommended I get lots of those on the road to keep my immune system in tip-top shape.  

Normally I'd top it off with some walnuts and would use fresh if available, but on the bus dried is convenient.  Seems to work pretty well, and porridge (or oatmeal as you seem to call it stateside) keeps me full till lunch with its slow energy release.  We have a microwave & kettle onboard so it's all pretty easy to put together in the morning....

Keep the questions coming on Facebook.com/aboveandbeyond or twitter @aboveandbeyond or @jonogrant and we'll try and answer them when we get a mo'.

Just caught up on TATW at the gym doing some running (it would have been nice to run outside, but anyone who's in this part of Canada will know it's a little cold for that at the moment!), which was presented by Paavo this week back in London, and now it's time for me to get ready for our show in Waterlook tonight.  Looking forward to trying out some new material ;-)

Over & out,

Jono x


1 comment:

  1. I will surely pass and stop by when i get there. Place looks cozy.

    business loans

    ReplyDelete